INDIVIDUAL & FAMILY
Telehealth Doctor Appointment
Serious illness, aging or side effects of treatment can make getting to scheduled medical appointments a challenge. Our telehealth service brings quality medical care directly to you in the comfort of your home. Imagine not having to worry about transportation or how you will get in and out of the clinic for routine check- ups and exams. Relax, and meet with a health care provider virtually.
Have recurring unexpected medical emergencies been horrifying you day and night? Worry no more!! With the access to qualified and well-experienced doctors, psychologists, therapists, and other medical experts round the clock, getting treated at your home comfort is made easier. Telehealth care services require patients to merely have a smart device and decent internet connectivity. This way they can schedule audio-video appointments with the respective healthcare provider.
Do you not have Wi-Fi or a cellular internet connection and still want a remote prescription from a physician? Grace Medical facilitates urgent care online appointment with the doctor through audio-only phone calls as well.
Isn’t this fulfilling how you do not have to rush to the hospital for minor ailments? Considering the growing demand for telehealth services, Grace Medical is spreading its wings across all medical domains to offer superior quality services to patients.
Here are the lesser-known benefits of availing telehealth services in the USA:
- Eliminates the cost of transportation
- Spare time of your busy schedule to visit the doctor in person
- Attends emergency child as well as elderly medical issues
- No need to wait in long queues anymore
- Provides options for on-demand doctors
- Offers access to illness-specific expert
- Eliminates the chances of catching infections while waiting among other patients
- Cuts off time wasted in the waiting room
Grace Health Mission
Telehealth is our strategic approach to reach the patients at the comfort of their home through online platforms and tools. With the hit of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, patients prefer to get treated from their premises rather than visit the doctor. In these cases, using remote healthcare services like telehealth doctor appointment is the one-stop solution.
Telehealth care practices at Grace Medical are primarily done online with internet access on your computer, tablet, or smartphone. Here are a few options to avail of telehealth services from expert doctors connected with us:-
- Live audio or video call with the doctor
- Exchange messages with doctors using communication channels like emails, secure messaging tools, etc.
- Use remote monitoring services to track your health goals and manage chronic conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, etc.
The healthcare practitioner can also ask you to provide information for a suitable treatment regarding:-
- Body weight
- Blood pressure
- Blood sugar
- Pictures of the infected area or wound
- A written list of prevailing symptoms
- Previous medical records concerning the recurring health condition
What is telemedicine?
Telemedicine refers to providing accessible, and cost-effective clinical services using electronic audio and visual means. Advanced healthcare practices integrated with urgent care online appointment is especially beneficial for the elderly to age in place and manage their health. In addition, people residing in rural areas who do not have access to clinics and hospitals can readily leverage the benefits of telemedicine. The patients can share the status of their health in real time by scheduling a telehealth doctor appointment and get diagnosed instantly.
Who should use telemedicine?
Anyone who wishes to get remote health checkups or diagnosis of certain symptoms can avail online healthcare services. The advancement in virtual connectivity has made it convenient for every person to schedule telehealth doctor appointment but it is especially helpful for
- People living in rural areas who can not access clinical services conveniently
- Individuals having mobility issues
- People with time constraints or transportation problems
- Patients requiring medical care and assistance while they are away from home
Telehealth visits can help you:
Grace Medical urgent care online appointment can help you in the following aspects:
- Feel better and stay at home
- Take back time that would have been spent traveling to and from appointments
- Better manage medications
- Avoid the emergency room and unnecessary hospitalizations, which may reduce medical expenses
- Avoid exposure to more germs in waiting rooms
- Coordinate with your caregivers
What We Treat
Our telehealth services provide urgent care online appointment and are available to patients in Louisiana, Arizona, Florida, and Washington ages 12 months and older. We do not treat conditions requiring narcotic medication. If you are experiencing any chest pain, loss of consciousness, or excessive bleeding please call 911 or visit your nearest ER immediately.
- Acid reflux / heartburn
- Cat and dog bites
- Common cold
- Cold sores
- Canker sores
- Dental Pain/Abscess
- Ear infection
- Pink Eye
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Athlete’s Foot
- UTI (non-pregnant)
- Yeast Infection
- Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Erectile Dysfunction
- DOT Physicals
- School/Sports Physicals
CHRONIC DISEASE MANAGEMENT
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Diabetes Management
- Asthma/Allergy Management
- General health
- Weight loss
- Mental health
COMFORTABLE & CONVENIENT
How Telehealth Works
Make An Appointment
Simply use our online calendar to book an appointment at a time that works for you.
Fill Out Forms
Fill out the required medical forms prior to your visit.
The telehealth appointment will be conducted via video chat to discuss your symptoms, diagnose your condition and create a treatment plan with needed medication.
Get Your Prescriptions
If a prescription is indicated, an electronic prescription will be sent directly to the local pharmacy of your choice for pickup.
Frequently Asked Questions
Don’t see your question? Give us a call at 504-539-8364
We serve patients in Louisiana , Arizona, Florida, and Washington.
Grace Medical will be participating with all major health insurance plans. We will provide up-to-date statuses on each plan as it becomes available. Pending insurances include: Medicare, Medicaid, BCBS, United Healthcare, Humana, Peoples Health, Aetna Better Health, Healthy Blue, Amerihealth Caritas, Louisiana Healthcare Connections, Tricare , Aetna, Cigna.
Insurance plans are subject to change without notice. Many require copayments and/or deductibles.
If you are uncertain as to whether your plan covers services from Grace Medical, please call your insurance company first to verify coverage.
Telehealth visits are $50.
Follow up visits are $50.
You will need to complete the forms sent to your email prior to your visit. Forms can be completed online (instructions will be sent to your email once your appointment is scheduled).