Serious illness, aging or side effects of treatment can make getting to scheduled medical appointments a challenge. Our telehealth service brings quality medical care directly to you in the comfort of your home. Imagine not having to worry about transportation or how you will get in and out of the clinic for routine check- ups and exams. Relax, and meet with a health care provider virtually.
Have recurring unexpected medical emergencies been horrifying you day and night? Worry no more!! With the access to qualified and well-experienced doctors, psychologists, therapists, and other medical experts round the clock, getting treated at your home comfort is made easier. Telehealthcare services require patients to merely have a smart device and decent internet connectivity. This way they can schedule audio-video appointments with the respective healthcare provider.
Do you not have wifi or a cellular internet connection and still want a remote prescription from a physician? Grace Medical facilitates urgent care online appointments with the doctor through audio-only phone calls as well.
Isn’t this fulfilling how you do not have to rush to the hospital for minor ailments? Considering the growing demand for telehealth services, Grace Medical is spreading its wings across all medical domains to offer superior quality services to patients.
Here are the lesser-known benefits of availing telehealth services in the USA:
- Eliminates the cost of transportation
- Spare time of your busy schedule to visit the doctor in person
- Attends emergency child as well as elderly medical issues
- No need to wait in long queues anymore
- Provides options for on-demand doctors
- Offers access to illness-specific expert
- Eliminates the chances of catching infections while waiting among other patients
- Cuts off time wasted in the waiting room
Grace Health Mission
Telehealth is our strategic approach to reach the patients at the comfort of their home through online platforms and tools. With the hit of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, patients prefer to get treated from their premises rather than visit the doctor. In these cases, using remote healthcare services like telehealth doctor appointment is the one-stop solution.
Telehealthcare practices at Grace Medical are primarily done online with internet access on your computer, tablet, or smartphone. Here are a few options to avail of telehealth services from expert doctors connected with us:-
- Live audio or video call with the doctor
- Exchange messages with doctors using communication channels like emails, secure messaging tools, etc.
- Use remote monitoring services to track your health goals and manage chronic conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, etc.
The healthcare practitioner can also ask you to provide information for a suitable treatment regarding:-
- Body weight
- Blood pressure
- Blood sugar
- Pictures of the infected area or wound
- A written list of prevailing symptoms
- Previous medical records concerning the recurring health condition
What is telemedicine?
Telemedicine refers to providing accessible, and cost-effective clinical services using electronic audio and visual means. Advanced healthcare practices integrated with urgent care online appointments are especially beneficial for the elderly to age in place and manage their health. In addition, people residing in rural areas who do not have access to clinics and hospitals can readily leverage the benefits of telemedicine. The patients can share the status of their health in real time by scheduling a telehealth doctor appointment and get diagnosed instantly.
Who should use telemedicine?
Anyone who wishes to get remote health checkups or diagnosis of certain symptoms can avail online healthcare services. The advancement in virtual connectivity has made it convenient for every person to schedule telehealth online appointment but it is especially helpful for
- People living in rural areas who can not access clinical services conveniently
- Individuals having mobility issues
- People with time constraints or transportation problems
- Patients requiring medical care and assistance while they are away from home